|Publish date||17 Mar 2022|
|Brief||The impact you will create:|
As a part of a virtual team you provide an automated lifecycle of our PostgreSQL solution standard supporting multiple services at our warehouse services
Development and Optimization of deployment, automation, monitoring and backup processes based on virtualized Linux platform
Development and ongoing support of methodologies to automate lifecycle activities by ansible playbooks, Nagios based monitoring and Python
Continuous improvement: Database optimization, performance analysis and SQL optimization
Definition, adaption and ongoing support of technical processes and related documentation in a multinational landscape, e.g. backup / recovery, SW-lifecycle, testing
Development and integration of user self-services to improve efficiency and user acceptance
Ensure security compliance for the solution based on our compliance requirements
Close interaction with SW-development and customer support organization
Experience and Skills you will need:
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
At least 2 years of experience with PostgreSQL or Linux / opensource database systems with automation and configuration management
Experience in ITIL based process handling and supporting tools and ticketing systems
Ability to work in an internationally distributed team
Written and verbal fluency in English
An attractive remuneration package depending on your seniority
Variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
A good work-life balance with flexible working time & options for mobile work
A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
|Publish date||07 Aug 2020|
|Publish date||01 Jan 2019|
|Brief||A European, regulatory complience consulting company, seeks highly motivated, results orientated "Consultants" in Turkey Office, to strengthen its talented and diverse team of consulting staff in the Istanbul office.|
Our regulatory consultant client, with a strong focus on chemical and allied industry compliance for European Union and Turkish Republic chemicals legislation. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and in İstanbul, Turkey;
The firm is ideally situated to maintain close contact and communication with not only their clients, especially their Turkish chemical industry clients, but the EU Commission and CEFIC (European Chemicals Federation) in Brussels.
* 0-2 years of chemical or allied industry experience in technical and / or health safety and environment function.
* Bachelor of Science degree from a reputable university in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Industrial safety
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Team player, with initiative, happy to work in a small company environment.
* Contribute to individual and team development and to company growth.
* People skills able to persuade customers and speak from a position of knowledge and credibility.
* Enjoy customer interaction and presentations.
* Fast learner, keen to continue learning as legislation is updated.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* No travel restrictions