|Publish date||01 Apr 2021|
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mathematical Engineering, Statistics, or related fields
- Min 2 years experience with data analysis in similar sector
- Experience in MicroStrategy or similar visualization tool (PowerBI, QlikView etc.),
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools,
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy and apply commercially to multi brand campaign,
- Good technical understanding – an individual who can interpret complex data and interpret into easy to use and easy to understand sales data,
- Ability to work across various business functions to provide data and insights,
- Skilled at time management with the ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines,
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements,
- Self-driven, problem-solving, high-level written and verbal communication, team-working skill,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Resident in İstanbul Asian side
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed. - Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions, forecast marketing and sales trends
- Analyze data using SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and QlikView
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources, and presents the reports to management teams
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from different tools and applications
|Publish date||11 Jan 2021|
|Brief||Uluslararası bir fon tarafından yönetilen müşterimiz için İş Mükemmelliği Müdürü arıyoruz.|
• Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun
• Kalite, süreç yönetimi ve dijitalleştirme konusunda en az 8 yıl tecrübeli
• Süreçleri yeniden tasarlama ve iyileştirme konusunda tecrübeli, metodolojilerine hâkim
• Robotik süreç otomasyonu (RPA) tecrübesi olan, RPA projelerinde yer almış
• Dijital dönüşüm ve süreç iyileştirme projelerinde görev almış,
• Yazılım geliştirme uygulamalarını bilen, ERP tecrübesi olan
• Proje yönetimi tecrübesi olan
• Tercihen hizmet sektörü tecrübesi olan
• Dijital çözümlere ilgi duyan yeni trendleri ve teknolojileri takip eden
• İletişim becerileri ve sosyal yönü güçlü
• Erkek adaylar için askerlik görevini tamamlamış
• Dijital dönüşüm kapsamında iş süreçlerinin dijitalleştirilmesi, otomatize edilmesi
• İş süreçlerinin modellenmesi, iyileştirilme alanlarının tespiti, yeniden tasarlanması
• ISO Kalite süreçlerinin yürütülmesi, yönetimi
• RPA’in kurulumu, RPA uygun iş süreçlerinin adaptasyonu ve yönetimi
• İş süreçleri ekibinin yönetilmesi
|Publish date||11 Jan 2021|
|Brief||- Üniversitelerin Makine Mühendisliği bölümünden mezun,|
- Talaşlı İmalat alanında en az 6 yıl tecrübeli,
- Talaşlı imalat yöntemi, teknolojileri, makinaları ve otomasyonu hakkında bilgi ve tecrübe sahibi,
-CAD/CAM programlarını kullanabilen( Autocad bilmeli, Inventor veya Solidworks en az birini iyi bilmeli)
- CNC tezgâh programlama bilgisine sahip,
- Tercihen Proses FMEA, kontrol planı konularında deneyimli,
- SMED sistematiği konusunda deneyimli,
- TPM konusunda tecrübeli ve deneyim sahibi,
- İyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
- İletişim, ilişki yönetimi ve süreçler arası koordinasyon konularında yetkinlikleri gelişmiş olan,
- Analitik düşünme ve problem çözme yetkinliklerine sahip olan,
- Önceliklendirme ve iş takipçiliği yüksek,
- Sonuç odaklı, gelişime açık, takım çalışmasına yatkın,
- İzmit, İstanbul Anadolu yakasında veya Gebze’de ikamet eden / edebilecek
- Yeni ürün devreye alma sürecinde talaşlı imalat çalışmalarını yürütmek,
- Numune ve ön seri üretimlerini planlamak, gerçekleştirmek,
- Yeni ürünlerin imalatı için gerekli tüm hazırlıkları yapmak ve kayıt altına almak,
- Yeni ürün proses parametrelerini belirlemek, tezgah programlama faaliyetlerini yürütmek,
- Yeni ürün, tezgâh takım, mastar, aparat ve fikstür tasarım ve imalat faaliyetlerini yürütmek,
- Seri üretilen parçaların zaman etütlerini yaparak bunları raporlamak ve iyileştirme çalışmaları yapmak,
- Makine OEE’lerini analiz etmek ve kaizen çalışmaları yapmak,
- SMED sistematiği konusundaki çalışmalara etkin bir şekilde katılmak ve bunları raporlamak
- Proses FMEA, kontrol planları ve operasyon talimatlarını hazırlamak,
- Talaşlı imalat proses geliştirme ve maliyet azaltma çalışmalarında bulunmak,
- Talaşlı imalat teknolojilerini takip etmek ve raporlamak,
-Talaşlı imalattan kaynaklanan fire ve reworkleri analiz etmek,
- TPM kapsamında yürütülen faaliyetlere katılmak.
|Publish date||13 Nov 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for Senior Electronic Project Leader for our client.|
Being responsible for proposed product concept and detailed design of components utilizing the CAD (Catia V5)
Defense performs technical solutions, coordinate prototyping and technical testing
Collaborates with other team members (optics, electronics engineers and PM (Project Team))
Ensures a smooth response to the introduction into serial production
Develops concepts for innovative products with regard to feasibility, cost andlifespan.
Is responsible for engineering release - BOM release & updates.
Primary uses existing standard parts and follows design guidelines.
Applies Advanced Quality Planning Tools (i.e. DFMEA)
Presentation of results to the customer and negotiating solutions
Participation in customer audits and quality audits
Leading small engineering team in case of need
Technical university degree (Mechanical Engineer)
Minimum 5 experience with CAD system (Catia V5,)
Knowledge of plastics, injection molding technology
English - min. B2
Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities.
Technical thinking, analytical and negotiation skills
Driving license, willingness to travel
|Publish date||10 Nov 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for IT Business Solutions Manager for our client managed by a private equity.|
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Master’s degree will be a plus)
• Min 10 years of related work experience about ERP, Non-ERP, CRM and E-Commerce Technologies
• Min 5 years team management experience (8-10 people)
• Experience of working with project management methodologies (PMP, Scrum is a plus)
• Good understanding of business requirements
• Analytical mind with strong planning and self-learning skills
• Strong crisis management, conflict management, relationship management skills
• Teamwork oriented
• Talent for driving change and continuous improvement
• Fluency in English both written and verbal
• Ensure the continuity and support of business applications (ERP, Non-ERP, CRM and E-Commerce systems)
• Change management of business applications in line with the company strategies, targets and technical requirements
• Support the production of the best fit technical solutions in all new projects throughout the company
• Managing business solutions team
• Managing budget, contract and consultant resources
|Publish date||10 Nov 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for Full Stack Java Developer Team Leader for our customer.|
Participation in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and refactoring
Writing clean, reusable code inline with new technologies and approaches
Min. 5 years experience in full stack software development with Java
Experience in at least one of the Java frameworks (Springboot, Spring MVC, Laravel etc.)
Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming Skills
Hands on experience on Service Oriented Architecture
Knowledge of T-SQL and ORM
Worked with CI/CD tools
Experience in some of these technologies is a plus:
In memory data grids (Redis, Hazelcast etc.)
Queueing tools (Rabbit MQ, Active MQ etc)
Teamworking skills with a problem-solving attitude
|Publish date||07 Aug 2020|
|Publish date||15 Jul 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for Financial Planner &Analyst for our customer.|
The position reports to the Finance Director
Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, profit margin, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
Build financial database by identifying sources of information, assembling, verifying and backing up data
Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial forecasting and operating plan
Prepare monthly financial reports by collecting, analyzing and explaining information
Responsible for monthly, quarterly packages on brand reporting
Support the strategic business planning process
Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, propose on pricing and ASPs as well as new projects
Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
Analyze complex financial information and report to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
Monitor competitive dynamics of the medical device industry
Analyze debt structuring and refinancing options
Support Senior Management Team and Departments Heads with in-depth analysis
Work closely with other team members to achieve company goals
6+ years of finance and accounting experience; Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
IFRS knowledge and experience in management reporting
Experience in multinational corporate companies highly preferred
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to think creatively, highly self-driven and self-motivated
Advanced level of English is mandatory
Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
|Publish date||28 May 2020|
|Brief||Tüm Dünya'da ürünleri ve projeleri ile kabul gören müşterimiz için Ülke Satış Müdürü arıyoruz. |
Pazarı, rakipleri bilerek potansiyeli doğru değerlendiren,
Satış stratejileri doğrultusunda büyüme projelerini hayata geçiren,
Belirlenen yıllık satış hedefleri doğrultusunda satış sürecini yöneten,
Kamu kuruluşları, belediyeler ve reel sektörde yer alan müşteriler için teklif, bütçe, ihale ve sözleşme sürecini yöneten,
Müşterisini ve riskini takip eden,
Satış ekibinin performansını izleyen, yönlendiren, hedeften gözlerini ayırmayan bir Ülke Satış Müdürü arıyoruz.
Aradığımız Ülke Satış Yöneticisi;
Proje Satış, Bayi ve ekip yönetimi tecrübesi olan,
İlişki yönetiminde yetkin, becerikli ve geliştirdiği ilişkiler ile sonuç alabilen
Analitik düşünen, iletişim ve sunum becerileri gelişmiş,
Seyahat engeli olmayan,
İstanbul'da ikamet eden,
|Publish date||03 Apr 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for prosess engineer for our client that produces metal parts in Istanbul for automotive, home appliance, motor and defense industries using machining and metal injection methods.|
• BS or MSc degree in Machanical or Industrial engineering departments,
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in the production or method departments, (Automotive industry experience is preferred)
• Experience in line balancing and computation of standard time,
• Ability to use Autocad,
• Costing knowledge,
• Participated in new product commissioning and process development,
• Self motivated, organized, detail-oriented, analytical mindset & good team-worker,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels,
• Completed or exempted military service for male candidates,
• Working to reduce production and quality losses,
• Carrying out studies to examine incoming customer complaints and eliminate those originating from the method,
• ·Making technological and automation studies on the more efficient and ergonomic use of materials, machinery and human resources on the production line.
• ·Participating in feasibility studies before new investments,
• Taking part in new process configurations and determining the layout.
|Publish date||03 Jan 2020|
Preparing and managing the financials in accordance with IFRS
Consolidation of financials of the group companies
Preparing and managing periodic management reporting
Responsible for the whole budgeting process, for the companies
Creating financial models for assessing the impact of investment plans and cost projects by analyzing all financial, commercial, macroeconomic and strategic aspects involved
Coordinating and managing audit activities with the independent auditors
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance other related fields
Minimum 3 years of experience in controlling, 2 years audit experience
Experience in IFRS Procoderus is a must
Experience in a similar position in a multinational company is a plus
Advance level written and verbal English
Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
Analytical thinking ability with strong planning and organizational skills
Big Four desirable.
|Publish date||06 Dec 2019|
|Brief||Our Client is an international company producing roofing and tunnel membranes. The company is a Norwegian industry group that is a world leader in membrane technology. They develop and supply membranes, roof systems, ventilation systems and technical textiles. Their Head Office is in Drammen, Norway, and we have more than 800 employees in 15 countries, and a total turnover in excess of EUR 180K. They are now establishing a new plant and business in Turkey, Gebze for production and sale of roof and tunnel membranes. We are now looking for an Information Technology (IT) Coordinator who will be responsible for the IT processes in the company, and reports to the Finance Manager, Turkey. The role will be part of an international IT team and will have a dotted report line to the IT Manager in Norway. |
• Responsible for running IT systems in daily basis (computers, networks, internet access, telephone lines and other technology), diagnosing and solving problems and coordinating the third party IT services
• Leads and monitors all IT related issues and aligns the IT policies with global and local standards
• Responsible for implementation of ERP system and ensures the system runs flawless
• Assists management team for planning and budgeting IT related decisions, including investments for equipments, services and softwares
• Be part of GDPR (KVKK) process of company
• Works close with Protan Group IT Department in Head Office
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferable in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant area
• Minimum 7 years of experience within IT applications in a multinational company
• Experience in ERP implementation (Infor M3 will be highly preferred)
• Residency in Gebze, or Istanbul Anatolian side
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
|Publish date||18 Nov 2019|
|Brief||We are looking for accounting and financial control manager for our client managed by a private equity.|
Bachelor's degree in related fields 14+ years experience in the area.
Having excellent command of written and spoken English and ERP knowledge.
Strategic thinker, self-motivated, proactive, and energetic.
Professional experience in revenue controlling or auditing.
• Reporting to CFO, Full responsibility of the Reporting, Controlling, Strategic Planning and Budgeting and Accounting functions of the company by leading a team of 10 people.
• Managing the preparation of monthly financial statements based on IFRS.
• Managing and preparing company’s budgets and forecasts.
• Developing five-year strategic business plan for various economical scenarios.
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
• Performing valuation analysis for the potential acquisitions.
|Publish date||21 Jun 2019|
Ensuring operational efficiency through planning, preparation and control of projects and the necessary resources.
Ensuring the implementation of customer requirements in terms of feasibility and cost-effectiveness.
Ensuring the provision of services through complete process documentation.
Technical clarification of the specification with customers, material and standards
Technical clarification of the tool and machine suppliers
Calculation of material and manufacturing costs
Determining the offer prices
Creation and maintenance of customer articles in the PPS system
Create and maintain shopping items in the PPS system
Creation of customer offers
Check customer drawings and BOMs
Create initial pattern
Create initial sample test report
Process development (optimization)
Process Monitoring (APQP) / CIP
Create work instructions
Document bidding process
Document project process
Record project hours
Fill in request filter
|Publish date||05 Mar 2019|
|Brief||Our Client, Turkey's leading hosting company, was founded in 1999. As their Executive Search Consultants, we are seeking a Senior Software Developer who have the ambition to work in their fast pacing, dynamic and young office environment.|
Accountable for end to end life cycle of software product and service development from inception to operation, including road-maps, releases, post releases, feature expansions
Accountable for developing programming tools and techniques for IT department, provides guidance for method, platform, applications, and compatibility
Collaborate with marketing, sales and technology teams to gain customer/market insight for new products and product enhancements and to plan the technology delivery/launch of the products & services.
Cooperate with technology and customer care teams to provide input to ensure successful operation and customer care for the products and services developed.
Resolution of trouble tickets including; New and existing products & services; Operations, technology and customer care
Bachelor degree of computer science, technologies, electronics or related discipline, or proven experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience about software design & software product & service development
In-depth knowledge and solid experience in C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, SQL, and Object Oriented Programming (design pattern knowledge is preferred)
Experience in JQuery, HTML5, CSS, Adaptive Design, Responsive Design,
Hands on experience in projects using XML, JSON and Web Service Technologies
Knowledge in T-SQL, Entity Framework and MS SQL Server
Understanding of SQL optimization on very large databases
Basic Java and PHP knowledge
Passionate for technology and innovation
Strong written, verbal communication skills & inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English
Ability to work in a dynamic environment
High level of drive and energy
Effectively cope with changing work environment
Problem solving & decision making
Results-driven and delivery-focused
No military obligation for male candidates
|Publish date||01 Jan 2019|
|Brief||A European, regulatory complience consulting company, seeks highly motivated, results orientated "Consultants" in Turkey Office, to strengthen its talented and diverse team of consulting staff in the Istanbul office.|
Our regulatory consultant client, with a strong focus on chemical and allied industry compliance for European Union and Turkish Republic chemicals legislation. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and in İstanbul, Turkey;
The firm is ideally situated to maintain close contact and communication with not only their clients, especially their Turkish chemical industry clients, but the EU Commission and CEFIC (European Chemicals Federation) in Brussels.
* 0-2 years of chemical or allied industry experience in technical and / or health safety and environment function.
* Bachelor of Science degree from a reputable university in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Industrial safety
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Team player, with initiative, happy to work in a small company environment.
* Contribute to individual and team development and to company growth.
* People skills able to persuade customers and speak from a position of knowledge and credibility.
* Enjoy customer interaction and presentations.
* Fast learner, keen to continue learning as legislation is updated.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* No travel restrictions
|Publish date||12 Nov 2018|
|Brief||For the most played video game in the world we are looking for an Fullstack Developer.|
- At least 3 years of Fullstack Experience
- Intermediate+ English reading & writing & speaking
- Gamer - Any (Mobile, PC, Console)
- Has hands on and current experience with the Riot tech stack for web and backend development
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Java 7-8
- Experience in Relational Databases (Mysql or MSsql or Postgres)
- CSS and CSS Preprocessors (Stylus, Sass and Less)
- Node JS
- Frontend Frameworks (Ember and React)
- Versioning Systems (Git)
- RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Agile work methodologies
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route53, Lambda, SQS)
- JS Build Systems (Webpack, Gulp and Grunt)
- JS Unit Test Frameworks (Karma and Mocha)
- Experience in NoSQL (Mongo or DynamoDB) and Redis
- Experience in Golang, PHP
- Is a full time embed on the engineering team
|Publish date||14 Apr 2020|
At least 5 years of experience in Social Media Management
Ability to create native contents for the main social media platforms
Strong analytical thinking, creativity and ability to generate ideas
Willingness to follow digital marketing trends closely
Knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop that can design suitable visuals for content
Fluency in English preferred
Determineting and implement strategies to increase the recognization of our company in social networks.
Responsible for reputation and brand management in social media
Responsible for developing social media channels and increasing visitor rates
Making target audience analysis and competitor analysis and create contents accordingly
Working in coordination with relevant departments
Effectively using and managing digital social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Blog).
Analyzing the results of the applied strategies, to take actions accordingly.
|Publish date||06 Feb 2020|
|Brief||We are looking for an Android Developer for our customer. |
Working with the mobile development team, specifically on the software design and development of Android apps. Responsibilities include the design, implementation and testing for the Mobile applications.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 2-year experience with Android development.
- Excellent Java programming skills, Kotlin is a plus.
- Must have developed at least 2 apps published on Play Store.
- Experience with and/or interest in full software development lifecycle activities: requirements management, technical design, implementation, testing/release
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write clear and well-documented code
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative: is able to hack and create a technical solution to problems that don't have readily available solutions
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Experience in architectural design patterns such as MVP, and popular frameworks like Dagger, RxJava is plus