Working with the mobile development team, specifically on the software design and development of Android apps. Responsibilities include the design, implementation and testing for the Mobile applications.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 2-year experience with Android development.
- Excellent Java programming skills, Kotlin is a plus.
- Must have developed at least 2 apps published on Play Store.
- Experience with and/or interest in full software development lifecycle activities: requirements management, technical design, implementation, testing/release
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write clear and well-documented code
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative: is able to hack and create a technical solution to problems that don't have readily available solutions
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Experience in architectural design patterns such as MVP, and popular frameworks like Dagger, RxJava is plus