• BS or MSc degree in Machanical or Industrial engineering departments,
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in the production or method departments, (Automotive industry experience is preferred)
• Experience in line balancing and computation of standard time,
• Ability to use Autocad,
• Costing knowledge,
• Participated in new product commissioning and process development,
• Self motivated, organized, detail-oriented, analytical mindset & good team-worker,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels,
• Completed or exempted military service for male candidates,
• Working to reduce production and quality losses,
• Carrying out studies to examine incoming customer complaints and eliminate those originating from the method,
• ·Making technological and automation studies on the more efficient and ergonomic use of materials, machinery and human resources on the production line.
• ·Participating in feasibility studies before new investments,
• Taking part in new process configurations and determining the layout.