The C&B Executive will support their growing International HR Department with the purposes of setting the basic compensation and benefits policies and developing & driving a single C&B strategy for all subsidiaries of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields,
- Minimum 5 years of production and industrial relations experience in global compensation & benefits function, preferably has knowledge of; job evaluation (HAY System), design of salary & bonus systems, design of benefit programs,
- Minimum 4-5 years of HR Generalist experience is doing expatriate management,
- Solid experience in designing and managing sales incentive, bonus scheme, salary structure / grading, and performance management programs,
- Good knowledge of labour law, social security (SGK), Income and related legislation,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, advanced excel skills,
- Preferably has knowledge of SAP HR system,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken skills,
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills,
- No restrictions for travelling,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Will be working closely with business unit management level in the implementation of HR policies,
- Design the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation, system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc.) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values,
- Design the set of different compensation and benefits policies for each different countries,
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with C&B consultancy firms and researching benefits issues,
- Monitor and record all KPI's related with C&B area,
- Coordinate compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development,
- Act as a consultant for HR Business Partners and line managers in the compensation area,
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan,
- Collaborate with Functional Leaders to support team development through addressing employee relations, engagement, and organizational effectiveness,
- Build strong relationships with functional leaders, participate in key functional meetings and events and observe people effectiveness,
- Build and maintain the positive and influencing relationship with the executive management.